Car full of car seats. George-Anna, Evie, & Tate in the middle. You'll notice Julian was in the back back...see his cup...
Tate & Georgie are 5 months apart but the gap is quickly closing. Here they are enjoying some peaches Uncle E picked up at a fruit stand on the way home.
Anyone who has spent any time with Julian knows that some of that time will be spent playing baseball. Here he is pitching to Uncle E. Not bad...
Batter up!! Taking a big swing and knocking it "over the fence" just like David Murphy.
Our last day we went to Chick-Fil-A for "Cow Appreciation" day. If you dressed as a cow you received a free combo meal. Luckily my sister is a regular at this fine establishment. She had collected the cow hats and stickers that they'd been passing out to get ready for the big day. We dressed the boys as the cows and took Alli's two little girls as their CHIKIN sacrifices.
The two chicks with the owners son.
Yep, Alli is such a regular she even has a Chick-Fil-A hat that they cooks wear. We thought about making a day of it and hitting Chick-fil-a's across Houston. But we had to get home so I could get a nap in before heading back home.

On my last night Alli and I went to see Wanted after the kids had gone to bed. Great movie, I read where they have signed James McAvoy up for 2 more sequels.
2 comments:
Meg we had such a great time with you and yours while you were here! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!
I love all the pictures! The kids looked great all dressed up!
Post a Comment