Saturday, November 21, 2009

Assortment of pictures...

my class

boys on Halloween


Beauty is...
Julian entered a reflection contest at school. Students were asked to use a form of art to reflect what they see beauty as. He drew this picture and said:
"Soldiers have a beautiful heart because they leave their families to protect our country."
it warms the heart, doesn't it...

Julian & his favorite buddy Preston
Pretty mommy


Tate, Georgie, Julian & Evie

Picture from this summer in Galveston with cousins Lyle & Callie.

Julian in action

Tate & cousin Lucas
I know it's too early for holiday music but I might not get another post up for a month (or more). So a week early on Christmas music isn't too bad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! The boys are so big! I'm crying...I miss you so! Where are Julian's teeth? The mark of a kindergartner! Hope school is going well...I'll call soon. I know I say it a lot but I will. Bad times lead to good ones right?! I love you and miss you dearly....erica xoxo