Michael's parents treated us to dinner tonight in celebrations of his birthday. Tomorrow night, his actual birthday, we're going to watch him play sand volleyball.
Instead of crayons, the place we went had wikki sticks for the kids to play with. Far more entertaining for my kids than coloring...
Mic & his boys.
Julian loves to dress up and he was so excited that he and Poppy matched.
Tate REALLY wanted Mama to "come to his house to spend the night". He even offered giving up his bed to sleep on the floor in his sleeping bag so she could sleep in his bed. He was very sweet hugging and cuddling on his great-grandmother.
Me and my sweet birthday boy!
1 comment:
Look at you blog girl!! Can't believe all these posts I am finding! Yes it has been a while since I checked your blog, because my page made it look like now new updates were made in the last three months! So I am catching up and LOVING it!
Post a Comment