Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fun at the Ranger Game

We went to the Ranger game with Poppy's work and a group of Julian's friends from school. Michael brought Tate up for the tailgate party and then they headed home. It was a big deal for Julian to be old enough to get to stay for the whole game and we didn't get home till after 11:30, I was so sleepy. We were the last ones left of our group so we moved down along the first baseline to watch the last few innings. He loved watching the players up close.

Julian really enjoyed seeing all his friends since I've taken him out of daycare for the summer while I'm off. All the kids were so excited to see each other outside of school, especially at such a fun place. Some of the boys were as big of FANATICS as he is so it was fun for him to "talk baseball" with his buddies.
























































Ty Boe & Cooper














Joey & Preston




























Julian, Preston, & Collin















Julian & Preston














Julian & Kylie - his Pre-K girlfriend

2 comments:

Toni said...

I miss the Rangers! I grew up going to Ranger's games, what a great ballpark! The kiddos are so cute in their ball caps!

LuckyMan said...

How cute are those kids!!!! Hopefully they are the next generation of Texas Rangers. Next up... Julian "over the fence" Cremer.