Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to School Shopping

Ready or not Kindergarten, here comes Julian... I went and picked up Julian's Fall wardrobe so he'd be all ready when he starts school in a few weeks. On Friday I headed over to mom's so she could watch the boys while I went shopping. I spent several hours in Allen taking advantage of a Friends & Family discount we had from Gap. It was great fun shopping by myself for many many hours. After dinner time had come and gone I called and left mom a message that I wasn't coming back. Its pretty seldom that I get to go shopping without the pressures of feeling I have to hurry before the boys get bored. Once I got back to mom's Tate was in bed and Julian was very eager to see what I had purchased. He really wanted to have a fashion show for mom to show off all his new duds. When we got home the next night he had to have another one for Daddy. He especially loved having new baseball clothes and shoes that make him run really fast.

Playing a little air guitar.
Struttin his stuff and givin' the look for daddy's fashion show.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe he's starting school this year! What a handsome guy!

Alexander Cross said...

he's really strutting his stuff isn't he? i can't wait for him to see these pictures in 10 years.