I'm sure that I'm about to drop off the face of the earth and do anything but blog in the evening (though it is something I've come to really enjoy). Give me time and I'll come back to it. Since school starts tomorrow (it's already here!), I'm sure our home will be a very busy place and blogging will be far from the top of the list.
Julian has been great the last 2 weeks that we've been busy getting my room ready. He got a little break a few days last week while I went to district meetings & training. The little trooper put in many hours watching me attempt to get my classroom organized and ready for my new batch of kiddo's. We have company coming to spend the night and will have a full crew in tow for the big first day of school drop off. I'll be sure to have my camera so you won't have to just read about it. My room is ready, my lessons are done, what am I forgetting. Julian's supplies are bought, his outfit is picked out, and he's excited about his teacher. Tate is fully adjusted to his joyful greeting personality at school. Michael...everything's the same.
I'll let you know how it all goes on Monday!
~Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment