Moving on...
Well, I found out today that God has new plans for me this year. There was lower than expected enrollment for second grade which has resulted in a surplus of teachers at my school. On the other hand, some schools in our district have had more than expected enrollment. The result is that Julian and I will be changing schools after a short 2 weeks. My principal told me today at 2:00 and tomorrow at 2:00 my students will find out. Friday morning they'll make the move to their new classrooms. I'll have till the beginning of next week to pack and move all my "junk" and set up at my new school. I'm hoping that I won't get my new students till Wednesday. In addition to being at a new school, I'll be teaching a new grade...Kindergarten. Big changes coming our way. I'm very sad to say good-bye to those who so graciously guided me through my first year teaching. At the same time I'm excited about this new journey I get to take.
1 comment:
Hi Meg! Love you! Glad to hear the news...
Post a Comment