So, over Thanksgiving my sister Allison showed me a few things on Photoshop. I'm finally taking the time to explore my now dated version (Elements Version 5.0). It will do, besides I don't know anything different or better so I think it's pretty cool. These are two photos that I've played with a little bit tonight. They're nothing extraordinary but I love how bright and vibrant you can make pictures. Especially because I had previously thought these were already fairly bright photos. We'll see what kind of fun I can have in the weeks to come with my little point and shoot camera. I've been wanting to upgrade but that's still quite far down on the list of needs (however quite high on the wants list). Not a big deal in the least with my little photo doctor. :)


2 comments:
you make a good stay at home mom- I like when you post- it helps when you have time hu? I need to learn photo shop, maybe you can show me your tricks! Miss you at work- hurry back! Can you guess what I am doing right now? hee hee!
Love these pictures!
Post a Comment