Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hats

I've mentioned before that Tate often comes home from school in hats. Tonight I took pictures of the collection I could find. There are many that have been worn out to where they were thrown away. I knew I needed to go ahead and capture what I have before they get worn out as well.



Monster Hat

Whoo...Whoo

Busy Bee Tate

Batman

Listening Ears

Turkey Tot

Little Man Tate Indian

My Favorite...Officer Tate

Pilgrim Tater (whoa baby that's a big hat)

LOOK AT THOSE LEGS...Turkey Legs
Toy Story Tate

(this one's a hand me down from Julian and his favorite, can you tell from the smile)

He has a bit of a bruise still showing on his cheek from a big fall last weekend. Daddy got to him quickly and put vanilla extract on it but missed that little area. It's amazing that it actually works. This is an old wives tale that's really true. When you do something that you can tell will leave a bruise - pour some vanilla extract on the area and it WON'T bruise. The area where Tate would have had a bruise was covering most of the apple of his cheek. My mom can also testify it works from a stumble she took a few years ago with Julian at Nicole's house.

3 comments:

Binford Family said...

ummmm that huge pilgrim hat is my favorite!! That is so funny!

Team Dale said...

We LOVE VANILLA EXTRACT!! I use it all the time!! It really works...

Kelly said...

He is so sweet Meg! Even Brian was sitting here with my cracking up at all his different faces!

Thanks for the tip about the vanilla extract, I never knew that!