
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Heidi's Shower
Today I went to a baby shower for Heidi, a girl that I worked with before I had Tate. All my favorite girls from that job were at the shower as well. Of the 7 of us only 2 are still with the company. I really really enjoy myself everytime we get together, though it's been a year since the last time I saw them. We try to make an effort to see each other during the year but now we're very spread out and have growing families so it makes it difficult to coordinate something where we're all together. Babies will bring us together for sure! I LOVE babies!!! Anyway it was a wonderful few hours and I can't wait to see them all again, hopefully sooner than another year from now.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that you were able to make it!!! Still waiting on the little one to arrive...but I will keep you posted!
Post a Comment